Tuesday, July 9, 2019

The Crazy Easy Secret To Attracting Women

Today I want to reveal to you the greatest
secret of attracting women, something that
is so powerful yet so simple, that almost
NO ONE can believes it is true, which is
why so few people use it.

There is a way to attract women that
works NO MATTER WHAT ELSE may be going
on that you think is an OBSTACLE.


This secret that I am about to reveal to
you boils down to ONE psychological
concept: EMOTION displaces LOGIC.

In a nutshell, if you get a woman feeling
EMOTIONAL enough, ESPECIALLY if you get her
feeling GOOD, she SIMPLY CANNOT HELP BUT
WANT TO BE WITH YOU.


This sounds too crazy to most people.
They think, for example, "Well I tried that!
I tried buying women things, I tried listening
to women's problems, I tried being super-nice,
I tried this and I tried that, and all those
things were supposed to get her feeling
emotional and feeling good!"


The problem is that all these things DEPEND
on the woman, and they don't necessarily make
a woman feel anything, especially if she gets
it all the time from other guys.

The trick is to find out what a woman
really DOES RESPOND to. What her REAL
driving forces are. 

And, sometimes, when you just first see
a woman you don't know, you hae no CLUE
what her drives are.

And THAT is why it is SOOOOOOOOOO
powerful to be able to get a woman
LAUGHING as fast as possible, AND
to combine this with confident
humor.


The reason this is SO powerful is because
by getting her LAUGHING, you are getting
her EMOTIONAL. She is FEELING an EMOTION.

And EMOTION displaces LOGIC.
All the logical reasons her mind might
normally give for blocking a man out
of her life now are MEANINGLESS.

And just in case you think I'm exaggerating,
let me PROVE my point to you: Why do you think
BILLION dollar companies use EMOTION in their
marketing campaigns? Why do commercials tend
to use HUMOR so much????  Do you think these
companies are spending this money for CHARITY
to give the advertising companies money?


Of course not, they do it because it WORKS.

And when you are dealing with a woman
you want to attract, by making sure the
humor is also CONFIDENT, you are ALSO sending
her the signal that you are a WINNER, and
that presses a "button" in her head that
says you ARE THE ALPHA MALE AND SHE CAN'T
HELP BUT RESPOND WITH ATTRACTION.

Confident humor is a topic that I
FOCUS on in one of my very SPECIALIZED
programs, called Confident Humor.
at:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/humor-and-attracting-women.html

I suggest you download this important
program for your success with women
right away.

Also, right now is summer, and the women
are EVERYWHERE. This is an amazing time
to take my bootcamp program where I will
personally be your coach and ensure you
MASTER the skill of pick-up.


Details of my Bootcamp program are at:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/bootcamp.html

Want to know more about my credentials and
proven record in helping men? Go here:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/in-the-news.html

Want testimonials from real men who have taken
my coaching? Go here:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/testimonials.html

Be cool...

Michael Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts