Saturday, April 29, 2017

Understanding What Turns Turns Women On

In this new video, I explain more about understanding what turns women on, including how "breaking rapport" actually makes women want to CREATE rapport with you and attracts women to you, and also I explain how the politically-correct, feminist war on masculinity only serves to make women even HUNGRIER for men who are MASCULINE, as evidenced by movies such as Beauty and the Beast.

Plus, I also explain how women want "dangerous" men, and what this means. PLUS, I also explain how women can be aroused and attracted through LANGUAGE (the proof is the popularity of Harlequin romance novels and "50 Shades of Grey"), and how to tap into women's fantasies.  

AND I also get into how to use sexual tension to keep women attracted to you! 


And if you like what you learned here, I seriously suggest you download my DIGITAL programs for skyrocketing your success with women-you have to pay for those, and they are at:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/catalog.html

To take things to the NEXT level after that, sign up for LIVE coaching with me.  You have two options for this-one is the BOOTCAMP program, where you actually will be picking up women and learning to MASTER this skill as I show you how to do it all in person in real time, on real women EVERYWHERE.

BOOTCAMP is at:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/bootcamp.html

For ANY matter related to dating, relationships, or pick-up, you can also now get personal SKYPE consultations with me.  

SKYPE consultations are at:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/consultations.html

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts