Sunday, October 2, 2016

How To "Decode" Women

I want to illustrate a VERY important point
today about how success with women is
ABSOLUTELY about KNOW-HOW and it is NOT
at ALL about LUCK.

Now, as you know, I personally recommend
going for women who are not only attractive
but who ALSO have great personalities, but
no matter WHAT, even if the woman has a
LESS than great personality, with the
RIGHT KNOW HOW, you will STILL have her
EATING OUT OF THE PALM OF YOUR HAND.

Let me give you a recent example, and
please keep in mind that I have to
do this stuff on a regular basis to
stay SHARP in terms of skills, so
I am constantly meeting new women:

I had picked up an attractive, athletic
blonde, 30, who was in the luxury goods
business, and we were setting up a
time to meet.

As usual, I kept it casual, just like
I preach to everyone else, and suggested
meeting up for coffee and conversation.

Her message back to me via text was that
she "didn't do Starbucks. So think of
something else."

So obviously, this MIGHT be a sign of her
having LESS than the BEST CHARACTER-but still,
due to having 13 years experience in this
field, I also know the following:

First of all, sometimes women just want to
show they are NOT EASY, and so this can be
a DEFENSE mechanism they use when they say
they are too good for coffee.

Second of all, once a woman is attracted
to a high enough degree, she won't give
a rat's ass about ANY of this stuff, but
when it comes to attracting women, there
are LEVELS, and so I hadn't really spent
any time with her yet, and so I didn't
take this PERSONALLY.


The "game", so to speak, had barely even BEGUN.

Now how would MOST guys respond to this problem?

Some guys would just IMMEDIATELY go into ASS-KISSING
mode, basically saying something like:
"OH YES, SO SORRY, LET'S GO FOR A FANCY
DINNER AND SHOW THAT COSTS A FORTUNE!!!!!!"


And THAT would totally DESTROY the FRAME on the
ENTIRE dynamic between the man and the woman
from that moment on FOREVER.


A dynamic where she feels he EXUDES
absolutely ZERO power in the relationship
and zero self-worth.

And of course this would result in ZERO attraction.

That is what MOST men would do.


Some OTHER men, like me in the PAST when I FIRST
started to learn about attraction, would have a
slightly BETTER reaction, but a reaction that
still is FAR from OPTIMAL for maximum success.

And that reaction would be like: "HELL NO, BEEE-YOCH!"

And basically just VAPORIZE her from memory.

That reaction prevents you from being a sucker,
but doesn't do much to ATTRACT her either,
although in SOME cases it actually WORKS
to create attraction, which is why I used
to do that in the very beginning.

And it wasn't a tactic, it was the genuine way
I felt.

But with YEARS AND YEARS of experience into
women, I learned that things are so often
NOT what they SEEM with women.

Women put almost EVERYTHING they do and hear
from you through FILTERS of interpretation,
and almost never take things at face value.

So I knew that there was a VERY HIGH CHANCE
that her reaction of being so against the
idea of meeting up at a Starbucks for coffee,
though it seemed bizarre on the surface, may
not be her TRUE feelings on the subject at
ALL.

All she REALLY cared about was making sure
that SHE was not being UNDER-VALUED or
DISRESPECTED.

Somehow, for whatever reason, meeting for
coffee was equal to an insult.


So I created a response that showed she
was being respected, and that I myself
VERY MUCH RESPECTED the whole IDEA of
getting to know someone for REAL.


I didn't get pissed off one BIT.

Here's what I wrote to her:

"Ahh I think I understand, this is a cultural issue.
I mean absolutely no disrespect with suggesting
Starbucks-and I think to you a "first date" and
"courtship" is equated with significant gestures,
but the reason I suggested Starbucks is because
really the most important thing in a first
meeting is getting to know who that person is,
and not to be distracted by some spectacle.

It's about the conversation. Once I get
to know someone, and I know that this
is the right person for sure, then
that person will know how much they
mean to me.

So many people put the cart before
the horse by making a big pressure,
big deal on the wrong things before
they even know who that person really is.

So just let me know your thoughts on
this, and again as I said, I mean
no disrespect, and I think this is
probably a cultural thing."


And now let me tell you here exact
RESPONSE:

"Ok I was actually drunk when I wrote it.
Came home from a bar haha but when you
drunk you always say the truth.

For me we don't even have to eat or
drink anything just walk somewhere
can be nice too but if you want Starbucks
I really don't mind"


SHE DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME SPENDING A
DAMN PENNY ON HER, IN REALITY.


The reality was that all she REALLY WANTED
was to feel RESPECTED.

She didn't even need a damn COFFEE.
She was happy with going for a WALK.


Can you IMAGINE how PATHETIC it would have
been to CRUMBLE under the pressure and
suggest some fancy big DINNER or
some other costly spectacle?

And it really doesn't even make sense,
but feminism just makes women do and
say these automatic responses that are
INSANE.

So I gave her a MILLION ways OUT to
save FACE and self-respect.

I blamed her behavior on all kinds of other
things, but she KNEW what she had done wrong.

And she actually HAD HER ATTRACTION SKYROCKET 

from realizing that I didn't go BALLISTIC on her, 
and that I ALSO didn't KISS UP.

I HANDLED HER.


Women want men who can HANDLE them.
Who can HANDLE LIFE.
Who are in CONTROL of their own lives and
mostly their own EMOTIONS.


In fact, when she told me she had got
drunk, that actually turned me OFF,
but that was MY decision to make
in terms of whether I wanted to
see her or not.

What you have just read is the TIP of the
ICEBERG of a WEALTH of PURE GOLD on how
to attract a woman at EVERY STEP OF THE
WAY, from first approach to first date
to getting physical to KEEPING her
attracted LONG TERM.

I truly LOVE this field, because I
can actually get men MASSIVE REAL SUCCESS
with women, and I can PROVE it to them
in front of their own eyes.


YOU can get the success with women that
you want, by SIGNING UP FOR MY BOOTCAMP NOW.

For THIRTEEN YEARS, I have quietly been giving
men the absolute BEST, the absolute NO-B.S.
coaching for MASSIVE success with women.


The men who learn from my programs come from
EVERY background you can imagine.

And they come from ALL OVER THE WORLD.
They come because they can appreciate
my approach to attraction that involves
NO GIMMICKS and instead focuses on
SOLID STRATEGIES and WISDOM.

Instead of giving guys HYPE, I give men
RESULTS.


BOOTCAMP is at:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/bootcamp.html

CONSULTATIONS are at:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/consultations.html

TESTIMONIALS are at:


https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/testimonials.html

MAJOR NEWS STORIES FEATURING MY WORK are at:


https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/in-the-news.html

And a FULL CATALOG of my programs is at:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/catalog.html

Take ACTION right NOW.
Sign up for BOOTCAMP.

Sign up for a consultation.
Download my programs.

Get these attraction skills
under your belt once and for all.


Till next time,

Michael Marks

1 comment:

  1. Nice lay out, easy to read the highlighted segment.
    Awesome content as always Michael Marks. You one of the originals from way back in the day. Glad to see you still at it and benefiting us. You gots the good stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts